Fashion Police Kendall and Kylie Jenner

I'm not joking, I just can't get enough of the Kardahian/Jenner crew, so much so that I watch an episode online this morning at 4am when I wouldn't sleep. Crazy I know, but love them and the fact Kendall and Kylie are on Fashion Police excites me further.

Fashion Police: Kendall and Kylie
Video of Joan drops by the Kardashian's LA DASH store for a little fashion show with the Jenner sisters. But little do they know what Joan has up her sleeve! Joan drops by the Kardashian's LA DASH store for a little fashion show with the Jenner sisters. But little do they know what Joan has up her sleeve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx